International Study Centre

Students talking outside campus

How to apply

Apply to the International Study Centre

You can apply to the University of Huddersfield International Study Centre online or through a local agent.  Our online application form allows you to save your progress to return to the form at another time.  If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form.

Our Student Enrolment Advisers will contact you (or your agent) once your application has been received and reviewed.

Supporting documents

You will need to submit supporting documents alongside your application. Documents will include academic certificates and transcripts, English qualifications, a copy of your passport and copies of any previous visas and/or visa refusal letters. You can submit your documents as part of your application or we can request them from you later.

Apply online 

Once you have decided which of our pathway programmes you want to study and have taken a look at our fees and accommodation options, you can start thinking about moving forward with the application process. 

You can apply directly to University of Huddersfield International Study Centre through this website. 

The convenient online form makes it easy to apply to study abroad with a few simple steps:

  1. Go to the application page
  2. Fill out each section, which covers: 
    • Selecting your course
    • Personal details
    • Emergency contact details
    • Insurance information
    • Source of funds
    • Previous education and English level
    • Accommodation
  3. Read the terms and conditions
  4. Submit your application

Entry requirements

Check the academic and English language entry requirements when you are considering which programme is right for you.


View our fees page to learn about the cost of studying with the International Study Centre.

Term dates

Discover when you can join your chosen pathway programme at the University of Huddersfield International Study Centre.

Visa information

Find out how to apply for your Student visa, which you will need to study in the UK at the University of Huddersfield International Study Centre.


International scholarships are available for students studying at the International Study Centre. Find out today if you are eligible.

Before you arrive

Get the best start to your study abroad adventure and find out more about preparing to study with us.

Join us today

Our student enrolment advisors are available to answer your questions and help you with your application. We can't wait to meet you.