University of Huddersfield International Study Centre

Contact us

We’re here to help

We are happy to answer any questions throughout your time in Huddersfield. Complete our enquiry form to get in touch. One of our friendly Student Enrolment Advisors will contact you by phone or email to answer your questions

Find us in Huddersfield

University of Huddersfield International Study Centre, Level 14, Central Services Building, University of Huddersfield, Queensgate, Huddersfield, HD1 3DH.

Join us online

Be a part of the community before you arrive in Huddersfield. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Follow us and don’t miss a thing from what’s happening on campus.

Enquiry form

Loading Enquiry Form

Please note, we do not offer teaching for the following qualifications: GCSE, A Level, International Baccalaureate, Doctoral Degrees (PHD)

I acknowledge that Study Group will collect and process information relating to me in accordance with the Student Privacy Notice. Study Group includes Study Group UK Limited and its subsidiaries.
From time to time, Study Group and its affiliates wish to communicate useful features, products and promotional offers to you via digital and offline marketing channels. For further information about how your data is used and stored please visit our Privacy Policy.

Do you wish to be informed about these?

Characters left: 800